Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color / Review

This is a sample I recieved at Sephora recently and since I don't remember having tried any of that company's products I was happy to get this.





bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor is described as an innovative hydrating glaze which cocoons your lips with opaque high impact lipcolor. Do I agree with this statement? Yes.

Moisturizing with good color payoff I would have been a happy girl if not for the taste! For me, chemical and unpleasant and so I can't comment about the durability of the finish since like L'Oréal's Rich Balm, I had to whipe it off after about 30 minutes.

The color I received, Panache, doesn't seem to be part of their regular line up. Surprising since it's a nice deep raspberry color. Still, it enabled me to try it and now I know that I will not consider a full size.

If like me you are sensitive to lip product taste, you may want to pass on that one or like me, try to get a sample. We are all different and you may not be bothered by it like I was.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...