Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Chanel Avant-Première, Le Vernis...

I don't know what's happening to me these days! I've been going nuts over nail polishes, Chanel nail polishes mainly. I thought I had my Summer look all figured out. My plan was to get Lilis for my finger nails and wear my beloved Taboo on my toes. Now, Chanel has stopped me in my tracks!

Chanel Collection Avant-Première...




I mean can you blame me? On this picture, from Chanel.com, these colors do look kind of tame but seeing swatches of them is a totally different thing. Now I don't know if I'll still go for Lilis or if I'll go for Starlet, a nice light peach with satiny shimmer. Paparazzi, a bronze rose with hints of mauve is right up my alley and I do believe I will eventually fall for it. Cinema, well, lets just say it's a stunningly beautiful red, a little on the cool side if one compares it to Dragon, also from Chanel and from what I've read, it has a more gel like finish. Finally, Provocation a dark vampy color that at first look seems quite similar to Essie Recessionista, the color I wore most last Winter.

There are always new temptations out there... I believe I will have to make a special budget just for nail polishes...

After all, I haven't even started with Dior yet!  :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...