Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lancôme Alber Elbaz Collection Is Almost Here!

There has been a lot of buzz surrounding this new collaboration between the grand beauty brand and this brilliant designer. Needless to say that for many, excitement has been building ever since it was first announced back in January, I wrote about it, here. At the time there where no hints of what the  procucts would look like but as you may know, as with most "secret" ventures, there are always leaks and so pictures have been circulating for a while now and some bloggers have had the chance of not only seeing the products but play with them as well. 

Here is part of the Alber Elbaz collection. The pictures are from Glamour Paris...








May I say I personnaly love these! Each item is covered with Elbaz drawings and although they may appear like doodles to some, I find them fresh and fun. I brought you my current Beauty Envies a few days ago and I completely forgot to include a Lancôme mascara! Although I love my Benefit They're Real! I will get one of these Hypnôse Show mascaras not only to bring you a review but for the presentation, as a keepsake. Why? Because it's too darn cute! :)




The Lancôme Alber Elbaz Collection should be available starting June 15th.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...