Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

M.A.C Ruby Woo Lipstick Remixed!

M.A.C is kind of going nuts with these star collaborations. I'm starting to think too much is too much but it does seem to be working for them. The latest, Riri, short for Rihanna.




If you click on the image you will see that it's already sold out! I just got this in my in-box!!!

If it weren't for the fact that M.A.C does indeed have an outstanding color selection I think at this point I would be giving up on them. Not because I'm not a fan of the signer but because they have way to many launches and these celebrity associations are feeding a kind of adulation I just don't agree with.

Another annoying fact, available online only!!!

Still I must admit, the color does look beautiful.

Update: if you want to see what the color looks like, Chic Profile has swatches of it.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...