Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

New Marcelle Jelly Cheek Flush & Jumbo Glossy Balm

Just arrived! Beautiful cheerful colors for Summer!


I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures, they where taken with my iPhone. Still, look at those colors! The Jumbo Glossy Balm come in three colors, the two shown and another that would be great for an every day "your lips but better" look. They are sheer so don't get scared looking at them here. They give what I would call a "glow" of color.

The same applies to the Jelly Cheek Flush. Here my daughter was holding the tube with it's sponge applicator. Sorry Marcelle, she was having way too much fun with it and did press a little hard on it. These give a nice shimmery glow and are easy to apply. Two shades, Coral and Pink.

I'm sorry I didn't have time to write down the exact names nor do I have the prices. Looking at the picture on top left, it would appear that the Jumbo Glossy Balm are $14.29 and the Jelly Cheek Flush, $17.49.

These are limited edition so if you have access to them and like Marcelle, you probably won't be sorry.


PS: Spell check didn't want to cooperate. Sorry if there are a bunch of typos, I wanted to publish as soon as possible. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...