Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh My! Clarins Is Doing It Again...

They are, again, coming out with a beautiful Summer Makeup Collection!

Splendours Collection

Here are the items I'll be having a second look at. You can also go to Clarins website, just click on the Bronzer picture.

First what I consider the star of this new collection, the Fabulous Face Bronzing Powder compact.


I know, how many bronzers can a girl have? This one is just so stunningly beautiful, it will be hard to resist especially considering the quality of Clarins bronzers. This one goes for $42.00. I did get one of their regular bronzers for my daughter, tried it and it's just beautiful. Read my review here.


Splendours Eye Shadow and Eye Liner Palette


Again the attention to details here is just stunning! Beautiful golds with a powder contour as well as a liner. I might actually go for that one. $42.00


Instant Smooth Crystal Gel, two new glosses that look like ice cream toppings!


Crystal Pink & Crystal Plum, $21.00 each.


Two Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balms


Crystal Rose & Crystal Mandarin, $27.00 each.


Three new shades of Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. Believe me when I say the colors here are much paler than reality. These are also more pigmented than the others already on the market. They give that "my lips but better" effect with just a hint of shimmer. Glossy but not sticky.


04 Petal Shimmer, 05 Candy Shimmer & 06 Rosewood Shimmer, $20.00 each.


Shimmer Body Oil

This I'm quite intrigued by. I can't wait to smell it and see if the fragrance lasts on the skin. 
Light shimmer as a bonus, for Summer, could be quite nice. $49.00


Other items also available, Wonder Waterproof Mascara ($27.00), Foundation Brush ($34.00), The Brush a kabuki style brush ($33.00) and Instant Light Brush On Perfector to brighten dark areas in three shades ($36.00)

And to think I was at the Clarins counter on Sunday! I didn't even bother to look to see if there was anything new. I must say I was with my daughter and she hates it when mom starts looking at makeup! I apparently spent too much time...

... The girl simply doesn't know what she's talking about!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...