Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quick Post, Recent Disapointments...

These are some relatively recent purchases that ended up in the forget me bin!




The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream, sample size.
Reason: the fragrance. Too strong, it would seem I can still smell it hours after application and I didn't find it that moisturizing.

Nivea Happy Time Deodorant.
Reason: not effective enough. Dove, for roughly the same price works better on me.

The Body Shop Brazil Nut Define & No Frizz.
Reason: although it has an amazing smell, it didn't work that well on my super thick frizzy hair. Still, I know it's a very popular product so don't take my word for it, it may be great for you.

bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lip Color.
Reason: the taste, I had to wipe it off.

Personnelle Magic Potion.
Reason: made to transform any powder into waterproof eye liner, a pain to use. The opening is way too small and the tip of the tiny wand way too hard to work with.

L'Oréal Color Riche Balm.
Reason: horrible, horrible chemical taste.


Maybeline Color Sensational Vivid in Shocking Coral.
Reason: the color is way too bright. At first I thought I'd be able to tone it down with a neutral color but it's a pain so I gave up.


L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara Waterproof.
Reason: the brush is very hard to work with and so the application was messy. Not worth the hassle.

O.P.I Lay Off My Kielbasa and L'Oréal nail color in Spice Things Up.
Reason: boring. I got tired of both after a few days. Not my king of colors. Still, both formulas where pretty good.

Nails Inc. Feathers Effect in Pastel Peach.
Reason: I bought it for my daughter and she hated the formula plus it was a pain to remove.


Do note that it's not because these didn't work for me that it will be the same for you. Make sure when you look for a specific product to read several reviews. These are all popular items and are used by many. For me they just didn't cut it.


PS: Sorry about the formatting, Blogger didn't want to cooperate.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...