Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rimmel London's New Line of Nail Polishes...

Oh I do hope these are coming our way! In case you didn't know, the quality of Rimmel's nail polishes is way up there and the big flat brush, like O.P.I, makes the application a breeze.

Today I popped over Makeup4All, a beauty blog written by Marina and what do you know? She was mentioning her excitement over the launch of this new line of nail polishes created by Kate Moss. I know, this is probably old news but again, I was out of the blogging world for close to a month and a half. Surprise to me, I'm very happy about this new collection.


From Cosmopolitan UK On this page you can also read an interview with Kate Moss.


Here the supermodel talks about the new collection...




Rimmel London Salon Pro Nail Polish TV commercial...




By now you must know that Rimmel London is one if not my favorite drugstore brands because so far, everything I've tried has been pretty good. What's super nice is their wallet friendly prices, anyone can get "The London Look". The nail polishes are usually around $5.00 so let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we get them soon. They where launched in the UK in April.


My 2 favorites, Burgundy Flirt & Stiletto Red
These are the ones currently available. 
Click on the image to visit Rimmel London's 
Canadian website.


If I get more information about availability I will update this post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...